Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moses

Moses

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:36 pm

So I sent every single member of my tribe a PM just exchanging pleasantries. I want to get a feel of where they all stand before I make any solid deals with anybody. So far, Tony sounds the most welcoming and Audrey and Tyrion seem the most off putting. I haven't gotten a feel for Ariana yet since I have only messaged her once and her lazy behind ain't messaged me back. Oh well, no big deal, I just want to win immunity and the moment I don't need these people I'll drop them.

I have talked to some people, Moondoggie and FunBobby, on the Ainu tribe and they seem pretty cool. Much better and much more welcoming than the people on my own. So I'm hoping they make it through this first vote and maybe they will even be working together.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:27 pm

We crushed the immunity challenge today and won again so we don't have to vote anyone out but the Ainu tribe does. I'm thinking they will probably send home Human since he screwed them last time and didn't help tonight. I actually think he was here but he never posted during the challenge so basically he is useless to them . I do hope that they can get it together though since I like them more than the Uilta tribe.
Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1