Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moses

Moses

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:39 am

I missed the auction which sucks mainly because I wanted to show my tribe that I would be active and ready to play this game but I had responsibilities in real life that needed tending too so I could not make it. Oh wellsies <3

Anyway, the immunity challenge was extended deadline that my whole tribe decided to do the morally upright thing. (aka the boring thing) chose to have tribal immunity and miraculously, not a single person on our tribe chose to take individual immunity which is good because had that been the case then I think we could have lost since I know that I was the last person to post.

I'm pretty sure that had we lost tonight I would have been the one voted out. My whole tribe probably bonded while I was gone so I should probably start thinking about talking to other people on other tribes but I might as well try to fit in on my tribe because I do have to make a tribe swap.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:40 am

So I tried speaking to Audrey but she came off as disinterested and cold so that tells me either she really doesn't care about me or the tribe already has a group outside of me.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:43 am

I'll try talking to Tony, Tyrion, and Ariana but I'm thinking this tribe is a done deal with me. I hope someone will reach out to me even if it's only one person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1