Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 am

Thank you for signing up after being away for so long from the games board. I was really happy when you did so well. I'd like to ask a few questions, as I've done with all the eliminated players.

What were your expectations coming into the game, since you hadn't played in such a long time?

Did you enjoy the experience? Do you think you'll try your hand at other games or was this a 1 time return?

How surprised are you that you made it as far as you did? Sometimes getting back into the swing of things can make for a tough go round on your first game.

You obviously were great in the challenges. When Ekki won 3 in a row, how did you survive? Typically a big time challenge player gets the ax as quick as possible. Were others just seen as bigger threats or were people discounting your game?

From my perspective, you never seemed to have a solid person that you 100% team up with. You seemed like the 3rd or 4th wheel on many of the alliances. Was that your plan, so that you could maneuver between people and make moves when necessary? Or am I misreading the situation?

The final vote is always a tough one. You want to bring along the most deserving players for a great final tribal with 2 worthy adversaries. But you also want to win. Ekki definitely seemed like the more respected player due to his challenge wins and more social connections. How tough was that decision to vote magic over Ekki?

Based on the jury questioning, how do you feel the final vote will go? Feeling confident you'll win?

Congratulations again and I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
tonyt88

tonyt88

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 am

What were your expectations coming into the game, since you hadn't played in such a long time?

I didn't have any expectations. My main goal was to make it to jury because I wanted to remain connected until the end - never expected this to happen.

Did you enjoy the experience? Do you think you'll try your hand at other games or was this a 1 time return?

I'd definitely come back. It was a great experience. Definitely met some interesting people/characters. And I'm always a sucker to compete in the challenges.

How surprised are you that you made it as far as you did? Sometimes getting back into the swing of things can make for a tough go round on your first game.

Super surprised. When we were down to the final nine, I was convinced that the six would sweep us out, so I had become resigned (but was glad to have clinched jury). The fact that I made it this far was some good fortune.

You obviously were great in the challenges. When Ekki won 3 in a row, how did you survive? Typically a big time challenge player gets the ax as quick as possible. Were others just seen as bigger threats or were people discounting your game?

When one of the challenges was definitely more luck-based, I definitely stepped away so people didn't see me as much of a challenge threat. When Ekki won those three, the first was the lucky switch from Ariana and Moses, and we rode it from there. That final 7 vote with Audrey going out was a tough one for me. I felt like I was choosing between my two biggest allies. At that point, it seemed that I had been friendly enough with most of the group that they didn't bother at that point, and that third win with Ekki is actually how we ended up talking which switched up the game a touch.

From my perspective, you never seemed to have a solid person that you 100% team up with. You seemed like the 3rd or 4th wheel on many of the alliances. Was that your plan, so that you could maneuver between people and make moves when necessary? Or am I misreading the situation?

You're definitely reading it right for the most party. I think it was a little bit of whenever I got close to someone, they got the boot - first moon, then Audrey, and then Bobby (kind of like in Top Chef when Antonia's teammate always got sent home). Not really sure of my plan, TBH. My main goal was to win challenges which would introduce a mix of people. Either, someone who wants to partner with me to cut me later, or to have a strong challenge player to pick off the opposite side if the numbers were in our favor. With that said, it turned out that being connected with a fair amount left me flexible, especially since I wasn't one to make much noise.

The final vote is always a tough one. You want to bring along the most deserving players for a great final tribal with 2 worthy adversaries. But you also want to win. Ekki definitely seemed like the more respected player due to his challenge wins and more social connections. How tough was that decision to vote magic over Ekki?

It was super tough, and admittedly, possibly a mistake. I think I read too deeply into the poll question when Magic was deemed most friendly. Overall, Ekki was rather irrelevant in the poll, so I think I read that as too neutral, but as the questions rolled it, it seems that Ekki was more involved than I had thought.

Based on the jury questioning, how do you feel the final vote will go? Feeling confident you'll win?

Not confident at all. I'm seeing a 5-2 vote for Ekki to win. I'm thinking I'll get Audrey and Bobby's votes, but who knows?
Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1