Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Thanks again for signing up and playing. I think you were the first to sign up. It seems you have a history of playing big personalities in this game and getting voted out right around this time.

From what I've gathered, it sounds like you told Ekki you had an idol. That is a brave move, since it either makes you a good ally or an immediate target. Do you feel that was your only move coming from Ainu?

It seems the old Ainu tribe was pretty strong and you were in with Bobby and moon. Was the plan to go back with them at merge, or were you hoping to work with Uilta to take out those strong players?

Historically this game has a mixture of aliases and non-aliases. Do you think playing as yourself might've helped you out since everyone is pretty much playing as an alias? If someone knows exactly who you are when they don't know anyone else, that could be a big advantage.

Did you figure out anyone else's identity? Do anyone else figure who you were?

You went big early on, winning a couple items at the auction and being very active talking to everyone before the game begins. Do you think that being a little more laid back like perhaps Moses or Sweet might've made you less of a target? Or were you only a target because of the tribe switch?

Based on your analysis, who do you think has a good chance to make it far in the game? Who would you guess to be the next voted out?
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks again for signing up and playing. I think you were the first to sign up. It seems you have a history of playing big personalities in this game and getting voted out right around this time.

From what I've gathered, it sounds like you told Ekki you had an idol. That is a brave move, since it either makes you a good ally or an immediate target. Do you feel that was your only move coming from Ainu? Pretty much yea! I had to do something. When Moon told me Ekko, Jeff, and Sweet were tight, I needed to do something

It seems the old Ainu tribe was pretty strong and you were in with Bobby and moon. Was the plan to go back with them at merge, or were you hoping to work with Uilta to take out those strong players? I was definately going back with them had I made merge, and I think we would've taken them out

Historically this game has a mixture of aliases and non-aliases. Do you think playing as yourself might've helped you out since everyone is pretty much playing as an alias? If someone knows exactly who you are when they don't know anyone else, that could be a big advantage. In my case no. People see me as a goat I believe. They just align with me when they need numbers and that's when I try to play mystery games as much as possible because I think I have a better shot at winning playing as someone else

Did you figure out anyone else's identity? Do anyone else figure who you were? Not really. My plan however was if I made it to the end, I was gonna reveal who I was at FTC

You went big early on, winning a couple items at the auction and being very active talking to everyone before the game begins. Do you think that being a little more laid back like perhaps Moses or Sweet might've made you less of a target? Or were you only a target because of the tribe switch? I think I was only a target because of a switch, I was put on a tribe with 3 strong allies

Based on your analysis, who do you think has a good chance to make it far in the game? Who would you guess to be the next voted out? I think if Moon, Bobby, Aubrey, and Catherine can get it together and make merge, then they'll win. If not Lindsay will win this game.as for who will be voted out next, either Jeff, Moon, or Tony
Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1