Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks again for signing up and playing, especially since it has been so long since you played. You have to be fairly happy with making it this far. Although you didn't quite reach your ultimate goal.

I feel that was a bit of a blindside vote. Were you surprised to be voted out this round?

You seemed to wedge yourself into a pretty good spot during merge. It seemed everyone was wanting to work with you. How did you get into such a good spot within the tribe?

You received votes several tribals in a row. Why do you think you were being targeted over your ally tony, who was the bigger challenge threat?

I'm fascinated by the lie you told to moondoggie from the beginning about your reward. He was absolutely convinced. Where did you come up with that plan?

How much do you regret using the idol at that first tribal when you didn't receive any votes?

Having been so long since you played, how would you rate the experience compared to when you were more active playing games?

With only 5 players left, who do you think has positioned themselves best to win the game?

Who do you think will be next voted out?
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:43 pm

I will answer these tomorrow or Monday
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:51 pm

I feel that was a bit of a blindside vote. Were you surprised to be voted out this round?

Not completely. Ekki, Magic, Tony and I were supposed to vote out Ariana, but I never fully trusted Ekki or Magic so I figured it was just a matter of time before they turned on me.

You seemed to wedge yourself into a pretty good spot during merge. It seemed everyone was wanting to work with you. How did you get into such a good spot within the tribe?

I communicated with everyone. I talked a lot of strategy with almost everyone. The idea was to make sure I always had options, and that is what kept me safe during most of those Tribal Councils, even though I kept receiving votes. Even though playing the way I did got me pretty deep in the game I think that it is also what caused me the game. I had a different alliance almost every round, but I never a real solid alliance that I could trust. That cost me the game. Even if I had made it to the final 2, I feel like I burned a lot of bridges along the way and would've had a hard time convincing the Jury to vote for me (depending who I was against, of course).

You received votes several tribals in a row. Why do you think you were being targeted over your ally tony, who was the bigger challenge threat?

I really don't know. Maybe because, like I said, no one trusted me fully, so I always looked like a good target. Tony must be playing a better game than I had originally thought.

I'm fascinated by the lie you told to moondoggie from the beginning about your reward. He was absolutely convinced. Where did you come up with that plan?

You mean the lie about what I received at the auction? LOL I wasn't sure how much Moondoggie actually bought that. I just didn't want to tell him that I was given a Hidden Idol, and so telling him that I was given the ability to swap tribes at any point in the game with any other player sounded believable. And it sounded like something that you would think of, Switza Smile

How much do you regret using the idol at that first tribal when you didn't receive any votes?

I don't regret it too much. I was so paranoid going into every vote as it was that I never would've known when the correct time to play would've been anyway. I regret more not using it to save Catherine cause I feel like she was somebody I could've trusted more than the other people that I ended up playing with. But I had no idea they were going to vote for her.

Having been so long since you played, how would you rate the experience compared to when you were more active playing games?

A perfect 10 out of 10. I had a lot of fun.

With only 5 players left, who do you think has positioned themselves best to win the game?

Ekki or Tony, for sure.

Who do you think will be next voted out?

Hmmmm, not sure. I'd say maybe Ariana. Although Tony or Ekki would be smart to team up with Ariana and Moses and try to take the other one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1