Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunBobby

FunBobby

Confessional #9 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #9   Confessional #9 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:46 pm

I tried to bring in the old Ainu's to see if there was a chance that the three of us could work together because it feels as if we have drifted apart since Sweet was voted out. We had a strong connection pre-merge so I was hoping to re-establish that same trust in the midst of all this [post-merge craziness. But it doesn't seem likely because soon after I tried to rally us together Audrey suggested that we vote out Tony.

I decided to vote out Audrey. Ekki suggested that it is possible that Audrey, Arianna and Moses have a strong final 3 alliance. This seems likely to me, and Audrey seems like a strong social player.

I think Audrey will be surprised and I could be making a mistake by blindsiding her like this. There are less and less people that I trust in this game and I feel like I am not preserving my relationships very well with the Jury at this point.

My plan each vote is just to scramble enough to make sure I'm not the one voted out. If I am lucky enough to make it to the finals I will plead my case then. But first it is just about making it to that point.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #9
Page 1 of 1