Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moondoggie

moondoggie

Confessional #8 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #8   Confessional #8 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:32 am

So with half of my tribe gone for whatever reason, I had to carry the slack with magic girl at the challenge. I knew I was in danger of going home if we went to tribal council. Ainu was able to dominate the majority of the competition and it came down to Uilta and Gilyak for second place and immunity. Thankfully I was able to get the points to win and receive team immunity. Doesn't seem like Uilta was trying so hard though, were they comfortable with going to tribal council? I really felt bad for Madea who is by herself on that tribe. If i were sitting in a comfortable position on this tribe i would have probably throw the competition to keep Madea safe. Anyway I hope to earn some respect with this Gilyak tribe so they can keep me around longer. I'm trying to cuddle up to Magic girl who seems like a nice girl. Maybe we can work with Moses. I was concern for Madea so i contacted Ekki from the other tribe about possibly sparing Madea, but haven't heard back. Madea told me she was trying a desperate move by telling Ekki she has an immunity idol. Whether he believes it or not we'll find out at the end of tribal council.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #8
Page 1 of 1