Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uilta Tribal Council

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Uilta Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Uilta Tribal Council Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI9EhiI4aKIT9WIt_9pQ3ilzA10aO4shDZWlO4lYcAKos8S9IrOw

Welcome players. You put up a good fight at the challenge, but you came up a little short. Tonight you'll be voting out the 5th player from Lsquared: Restoration. Remember, from the previous reward challenge, Ekki is immune from this vote. A few questions before we vote.

Madea - At the last challenge, you chose to go to Ainu; but tony didn't pick to keep you. Do you feel you'll be viewed as an outsider tonight?

Jeff - You've moved back and forth between tribes as well. There's a chance you made some allies that Ekki and Sweet haven't been able to talk with. Do you think that makes you a target, or can use that to your advantage with this tribe?

Ekki - You're immune tonight, so you have that pressure off your back. How much pressure is there still determining who to vote out? A mistake with a vote now could definitely change your game later.

Sweet - You won an idol at the auction at the beginning of the game. Is that something that you've been able to use to your advantage? It seems with only 3 people to potentially vote for, this could be a good opportunity if someone wants to flush that away from you.

Anyone else have thoughts about Sweet's idol and potentially using it for the good of the tribe? Or Jeff/Madea coming from different tribes?

The immunity challenge was close tonight, but you came up short. Can someone's performance in that challenge determine if you vote them out? Or are there more important factors at this stage in the game?

It is now time to vote. You have until 6PM tomorrow to vote. Post your votes in your confessional area.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:55 am

I definately feel like an outsider. This is the most worried I've been in this game. I really do NOT want to go. I still have a lot of fight in me. If I stay tonight I can contribute a lot
Back to top Go down
Jeff Winger

Jeff Winger

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:11 am

I think it should make me helpful for the tribe. I've gotten to see how almost everyone in this game acts. Going forward, I want to use all the information I've gotten to help which ever tribe I'm on to secure our safety and keep us all around for as long as possible. Im positive the right person will go home tonight switza.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Uilta Tribal Council Votetally1

Sorry I was away from my computer all night, so this is a little later than usual.

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be the 5th player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration.

If you have an immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:10 am

I see what you tried to do. Tried to flush my idol.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:54 pm

[img]Uilta Tribal Council 2isboe1[/img]
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:12 pm

I'll collect the votes. Once again the person receiving the most votes will be the 5th player out of Lsquared: Restoration.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Jeff you really need to ditch these two or you'll lose.

Good luck guys!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Uilta Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1