Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uilta Tribal Council

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Uilta Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Uilta Tribal Council 97NsA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Welcome in Uilta tribe. I need you each to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. As long as you have fire, you're alive in the game.

Before we get to the vote, let's get to some questions.

At the start of the game, we had the auction. What were your reactions to starting the game in that manner? Were you happy with the results and the tribe selections?

All of you were on very successful tribes, winning the first 2 challenges. Were you disappointed at the tribal changes, or did you feel that you were still on the better tribe opposite the Ainu?

Sweet_Solitude - You were a captain and picked your tribe at the auction. Plus you won a immunity idol. That's a lot of power early on in the game. Do you feel this could make you a target?

Tyrion, Ariana, Moses - You were quite successful on your original tribe. Now you're in a minority against 4 original Uilta. Have your new tribemates made you feel like 1 strong tribe, or do the original tribal lines still exist?

For the 4 original Uilta - Did you see this as a chance to be a stronger tribe, or more as a chance to break up a strong Gilyak tribe if you were faced with Tribal Council?

Looking at this most recent challenge: magic_girl - you scored the most points, do you feel that could make you a target tonight?

Illuminati - you didn't send in an answer sheet; could your inactivity be enough of a reason to be voted out tonight?

Ekki - You competed in the challenge that caused the tribal switch. You won a secret prize at the auction. You were the best scorer on the tribe for this previous challenge. Do you feel fairly safe tonight, or could you be seen as too strong of a player?

For everyone, what is the biggest reason for how you vote tonight? Trust? Keeping a strong tribe? Taking out a strong player who isn't in your alliance?

It is now time to vote. You have until 6PM Central Sunday night to post your vote in your confessional area. The person receiving the most votes will be the third player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:45 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Welcome in Uilta tribe. I need you each to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. As long as you have fire, you're alive in the game.

Before we get to the vote, let's get to some questions.

At the start of the game, we had the auction. What were your reactions to starting the game in that manner? Were you happy with the results and the tribe selections?

Well I wasn't there since I had finals week that week and had to study. I just went with the flow.

All of you were on very successful tribes, winning the first 2 challenges. Were you disappointed at the tribal changes, or did you feel that you were still on the better tribe opposite the Ainu?

I like our tribe.

Sweet_Solitude - You were a captain and picked your tribe at the auction. Plus you won a immunity idol. That's a lot of power early on in the game. Do you feel this could make you a target?

Tyrion, Ariana, Moses - You were quite successful on your original tribe. Now you're in a minority against 4 original Uilta. Have your new tribemates made you feel like 1 strong tribe, or do the original tribal lines still exist?

I don't see a tribe divide. We weren't with the other tribe long enough to really bond nor did we attend tribal to even get to strategize together so I don't really see a huge line in the sand?

For the 4 original Uilta - Did you see this as a chance to be a stronger tribe, or more as a chance to break up a strong Gilyak tribe if you were faced with Tribal Council?

Looking at this most recent challenge: magic_girl - you scored the most points, do you feel that could make you a target tonight?

Illuminati - you didn't send in an answer sheet; could your inactivity be enough of a reason to be voted out tonight?

Ekki - You competed in the challenge that caused the tribal switch. You won a secret prize at the auction. You were the best scorer on the tribe for this previous challenge. Do you feel fairly safe tonight, or could you be seen as too strong of a player?

For everyone, what is the biggest reason for how you vote tonight? Trust? Keeping a strong tribe? Taking out a strong player who isn't in your alliance?

I'm going to vote with the majority

It is now time to vote. You have until 6PM Central Sunday night to post your vote in your confessional area. The person receiving the most votes will be the third player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:55 am

Well I almost forgot to show up, and I got a prize that at this point, is worthless Laughing I hope I got one of them immunity idols lol

Just depends on how you choose to look at things. Being on a winning tribe is always good though.

I dont know, I hope it's not that black and white since 1 person didnt show up and helped during the challenge. But who knows....

My vote will go to the person who was not around to help. Everyone else did their part in helping with the challenge.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:15 pm

You have 45 minutes to vote. Keep in mind, if you don't vote, you'll receive a vote against you.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:10 pm

I'll reveal the votes. The person who receives the most votes will be the third person voted out of the game...

First vote

Spoiler:
Second vote

Spoiler:
Third vote

Spoiler:
Fourth vote

Spoiler:
Fifth vote

Spoiler:
Sixth vote

Spoiler:
Seventh vote

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Fuck you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council   Uilta Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Uilta Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1