Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit interview   Exit interview EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Thanks again for signing up and playing. You were among the most active players in the game in confessionals and showing up for challenges. I really appreciate your activity.

I'm curious why you chose to volunteer to go over to magic's tribe. It seemed you had a pretty comfortable spot in Ainu. Were you just looking to make new allies, or did you actually not feel safe on Ainu?

Do you think your previous standing in Ainu is what ultimately did you in, or do you think you were perhaps seen as too strong a competitor as we're getting close to a potential merge?

You had the tiebreak vote but weren't able to use it. Were you trying to use that to leverage Moses or magic to vote with you for Ariana?

Based on who is remaining, does Gilyak have a chance to win any more challenges?

Of the remaining players, who do you think still has a good shot to go far in the game?

Who would you expect to be next voted out?

Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit interview   Exit interview EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:17 pm

1. I was still thinking team strategy.  I originally wanted Bobby and me to volunteer to leave, so we would keep Madea, Audrey, and Cathy safe at Ainu.  Then Bobby can swap to my side and we can take control with my tiebreaker vote.  But those Ainu didn't want to take the risk and worried more about "individual" game. People were afraid of making moves because they fear upsetting others. so i kinda screwed myself by volunteering and ending on Gilyak, who obviously threw challenge after challenge to get me out.  Bobby always seemed reluctant to use that secret item that he said can swap people.  I'm wondering if he really has one.
2. Yeah I think my previous standing in Ainu got me out.  I believe the Gilyak and Uilta are together they got maybe a 6 player alliance, so they don't really need any more help.  No i don't believe they are worried about me being a strong competitor, there are several good competitors on Gilyak, they didn't show it because they were half assing through the challenges to get me voted off.
3. I told Moses I had an idol and was hoping Magic and moses would keep their word to vote Ariana.  But clearly I went with the wrong strategy, I should have threaten to use a hidden idol and maybe there was a chance they would use the 2-2 voting strategy.
4.Gilyak definitely can win challenges.  The only reason why Gilyak lost cause they didn't care as they know i would definitely be going home.
5. I think Ekki seems to be running things on Uilta.  I think Ainu will be wiped out soon.
6.  If it's a merge then someone from Ainu since I the other 6 are together.  If it's not a merge, then I think Ainu can keep winning and someone from the other two tribes will be voted off.

P.S.  I really enjoyed this game, and you got some of the most creative challenges.  Overall this is the best game I played so far even though I didn't get far.

Last edited by moondoggie on Wed May 20, 2015 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit interview   Exit interview EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:26 pm

thanks. I try to make the challenges a little different than typical games. A few times I go overboard and they fall flat, but I'd like to think that they're mostly good.
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit interview   Exit interview EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:30 pm

These are some really good players you got too.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit interview   Exit interview EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm really happy about that. Except for Human and Illuminati, everyone has been active and seem to be trying. It seems there's usually 1 or 2 who go really far who don't do anything at all. This seems to be different. Makes hosting a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit interview   Exit interview EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:39 pm

you got a favorite to win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit interview   Exit interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Exit interview