Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Ugh. Nothing worse than being the first player voted out.

Why do you think you were the first to go?

Do you think your noob strategy was what did you in?

What about that ghastly avatar pic?

If you played as yourself instead of an alias, do you think you could've done better? Did you reveal your identity to anyone? Did anyone reveal themselves to you?

Who from your tribe do you predict to go the furthest?

You mentioned at Tribal that Human will be next to go. What did you think of his move to pick immunity? Do you think he would've been the target without immunity?

How do you think Madea will fit into this group?

Thanks again for agreeing to play. I truly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn Wildenstein

Jocelyn Wildenstein

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Why do you think you were the first to go?
I was the first one gone because everyone already has a whole group alliance going on. Whether or not it's all cohesive or if they have a bunch of side alliances, I don't know, but it's working. People approached me, but as soon as we lose, all of a sudden they have no interest. It's this type of fickle behavior that is going to get everyone in trouble. Nobody likes sloppy antics.

Do you think your noob strategy was what did you in?
Omg yes. I should have been myself and not do a character. I played the noob card before (EiffelEffervescence) and that clearly didn't work before. Why I bothered to try that again is beyond me.

What about that ghastly avatar pic?
You know it's beautiful.

If you played as yourself instead of an alias, do you think you could've done better? Did you reveal your identity to anyone? Did anyone reveal themselves to you?
I 100% believe I would have done better. At least I can use my reputation as leverage. Jocelyn is a mess so I couldn't dig myself out of a joke. I sadly didn't tell anyone, nor did anyone tell me. I should have though ️rofl.

Who from your tribe do you predict to go the furthest?
I hope a twist fucks over all their games. <3

You mentioned at Tribal that Human will be next to go. What did you think of his move to pick immunity? Do you think he would've been the target without immunity?
No, I still would have been targeted. at first I thought his move was selfish but it was smart. I should have just claimed immunity but whatever.

How do you think Madea will fit into this group?
If Human is safe, she's gonna go. There's no room to hide.
Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1