Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ainu Tribal Council 2

Go down 
+2
Catherine Willows
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Ainu Tribal Council 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Ainu Tribal Council 2 Survivor-2013-bvw-epi12-tc-jeff-hdr

Welcome in once again, Ainu Tribe. Madea, this is your first time here, so you'll need to grab a torch and approach the flame. Fire represents life in this game.

I have a few questions before we vote.

I want to start with the challenge. You were active but never quite in the same rhythm like the other 2 tribes. Did you work on a strategy or was it more of a post whenever free-for-all? As you saw how many chains the other tribes were creating, did any of you attempt to break those chains?

Madea-you were very active and vital to the auction to start the game. You were immune from the first challenge and you were able to swap players on tribes you weren't apart of. Do you think that much power early in the game could come back to bite you? What were your thoughts on joining Ainu?

Human-last time you chose individual immunity when the rest of the tribe chose to stick to the tribe. You said before you don't think it alienated you. Now that you're back in Tribal, do you have second thoughts about how the others might feel?

Catherine-you chose this tribe and you've lost 2 straight. And you received a vote at the previous Tribal Council. Do you think the others might blame you for a ineffective tribe? Do you expect to see your name written down again?

Bobby-You also received a vote last time. Worried you're a target tonight?

The other tribes are both quite tough. What do you need to do tonight to make sure you aren't right back here again after the next challenge?

It is now time to vote. Post your vote in your confessional area. Once you vote you are not allowed to change. You have until 6PM central to get in your vote.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:45 pm

We had a plan but we only discussed it a little. Moon helped block people as did Bobby and Made a. I tried to wait until the guys went to post again so we'd get more points but it was tough.

Well the people I choose first were more active and all for team work. The last one I choose was not a team player. I don't think I had much choice.

See what the next challenge is.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:01 pm

I want to start with the challenge. You were active but never quite in the same rhythm like the other 2 tribes. Did you work on a strategy or was it more of a post whenever free-for-all? As you saw how many chains the other tribes were creating, did any of you attempt to break those chains? I think we tried our best!

Madea-you were very active and vital to the auction to start the game. You were immune from the first challenge and you were able to swap players on tribes you weren't apart of. Do you think that much power early in the game could come back to bite you? What were your thoughts on joining Ainu? It could but I would hope that people would consider getting rid of a inactive troll over a sweet old black lady like me. I really love my tribe and can't wait for what's next

Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Like Catherine said, Moondoggie did post a strategic plan to our thread but unfortunately I didn't see his post until the challenge was over.  I tried my best post alongside our tribe to create chains, and I also tried some defence by trying to break the other tribes' chains.  At the end of the day we just weren't as prepared as the other tribes, we were outnumbered, and we straight up lost (again) and it straight up sucks (again).

I think the consensus was made clear before TC on who was going to be voted out, so that gives a sense of comfort for me, but in a Tribe of only 5 people I would be silly to not feel vulnerable. 20% of tribe is going home tonight so I'm not gonna sit here and say that there's 0% chance that it could be me.  

In order to beat the other tribe we need to show up for the challenge, communicate with each other a little better, and compete like a BOSS.   We have a pretty active tribe and everyone is smart and very competent. I believe we are capable of winning challenges, we just haven't had things go our way yet, but I know that will change soon.
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:20 pm

I want to start with the challenge. You were active but never quite in the same rhythm like the other 2 tribes. Did you work on a strategy or was it more of a post whenever free-for-all? As you saw how many chains the other tribes were creating, did any of you attempt to break those chains?
We had a small briefing, but things fell out of place in the beginning when I didn't consider the 5 minute quota before the 9:00 mark. We were trying to get our own rhythm going and get some chains. I thought we had something going when Cathy, Madea, and Bobby were able to form 3 links, and I was able to split the other tribe down the middle. unfortunately they readjusted and we couldn't keep that up. But I think being down a man really hurt us.
The other tribes are both quite tough. What do you need to do tonight to make sure you aren't right back here again after the next challenge?
Get rid of the weakest link who hurt us for two straight rounds. And put more time effort in coordinating team work for challenges.
Back to top Go down
Human

Human

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Human-last time you chose individual immunity when the rest of the tribe chose to stick to the tribe. You said before you don't think it alienated you. Now that you're back in Tribal, do you have second thoughts about how the others might feel?

No I will be voted out tonight so no
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Ainu Tribal Council 2 NKV8SBH5h1FZ1Zg&w=307&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

2 votes Human 1 vote Madea, 2 votes remain

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:32 pm

You voted for me Human?

Ainu Tribal Council 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 2   Ainu Tribal Council 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainu Tribal Council 2
Page 1 of 1