Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ariana Grande

Go down 
+2
Ariana Grande
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:36 am

Ariana-please step up and address the final 2 with questions or comments regarding their game.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Hey! Congratulations!

Tony: What did you do? All I saw you do was win challenges. I tried to communicate with you but you ignored me most the time, so should I ignore you by not giving you my vote at this stage?

Ekki: I enjoyed playing the game with you. I liked working with you, but turning on you was something that had to be done to advance my game. Ultimately, you won out which I say kudos to you. I do wish you would have just told me the truth when I asked you during my boot if it was my turn to go. I figured it was based on Magic ignoring me, as she would send me 5 messages at a time before that lol.

So my question is: why lie to me at final five saying you were voting Tony?

Both: Rank the jury based on game play! 1 being the best and whatever number being the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Also, I didn't vote out Audrey, Tony.
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:51 pm

I liked playing the game with you, too. By the end, you were the person I was talking to most. That's not to say I really trusted you - but that's not an insult. You were playing HARD and I was amazed people didn't see that earlier. Back when we were tribes, I did a confessional posting my speculation on how each player would turn out... my prediction was that you'd rule the social and strategic dynamic of the game, and I was right. Everyone eventually saw that, but everyone seeing that was also your downfall.

So turning on you wasn't a lack of respect for your game... it was just necessary (especially after you voted for me).

I lied for a few reasons... One reason, I was chickenshit. Another reason, while I was 99% sure you didn't, I thought there could be a chance you had an idol. The last reason... you played HARD. You had already talked to Bobby and Tony about voting me out, and I was afraid if you didn't think I was on your side, you'd work everyone and sway the vote (something you were really good at) and I'd be at risk again. That was the main reason - I didn't want to risk you outplaying me, and the best way to do that was to make you think I was with you
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:51 pm

I'll think about the last part (which is basically suicide, but hey) and post my ranking later.
Back to top Go down
tonyt88

tonyt88

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Sorry - didn't realize I implied you had voted out Audrey. I know you didn't.

Tony: What did you do? All I saw you do was win challenges. I tried to communicate with you but you ignored me most the time, so should I ignore you by not giving you my vote at this stage?

For me, what I did was make sure I could never be an option. It wasn't until the final nine that it was even possible for me to be voted out. To that, my game will always be to play the challenges hard. I know that were I ever to be on the show, that'd be my M.O. (granted my physicality is absolute shite). To that, beyond challenges, I don't think I can practically do much more. I think given how much I like the challenges, to compound that with a big talking game, would be so dangerous. The target on my back is already big, don't need to spoil it even more.

You know, and I feel like the ignoring only came at the end when things were said and done. I've never really been one for small talk, and I feel like many people used the strategy of "Well, so and so talked to me and something something something," so I was always feel that less talking is necessary when there's people who are good at convincing others. With that said, I think the turning point for me was when you rather salty about moondoggie ignoring you, and you made a snippy comment after he was voted. This is a digital game, so I don't see the need to be so meh towards others. I mean, be a ridiculous, absurd character all you want, but that just didn't sit well for me.

Both: Rank the jury based on game play! 1 being the best and whatever number being the worst.

1 Ariana
2 Magic
3 FunBobby
4 Sweet
5 Audrey
6 Jeff
7 Moses
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:10 pm

All things considered (though some lower on the list being especially strong in specific ways):

1 Ariana
2 Bobby
3 Magic
4 Jeff
5 Audrey
6 Moses
7 Sweet
Back to top Go down
Jeff Winger

Jeff Winger

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Only you understand me Ekki <3
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Thank you for your answers.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Quote :
5. Audrey

Ekki you said you thought I was this mythical force and the biggest threat and then you put me this low? You hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:04 am

Oh, you definitely were a mythical force! My assumption of your game was that you were playing multiple sub-alliances off each other, and whichever won out would take you to the final 3. I may have been wrong, but if that's what you were doing, it was a solid strategy (until I started assuming that and you slipped-up in the Final 7 thread). But I know/assume nothing about your game beyond that. For the people I picked in the top positions, I was also including how they did in challenges, the strategic game I personally saw, etc... And then Ariana, who managed to expertly mindf**k everyone despite not showing up for most challenges.

Sweet was ranked low because she was *too* trusting (I adore her for that, but in this game...); Moses was ranked low because I think he trusted Ariana for too long (and didn't show up to a lot of challenges).
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:20 pm

My identity is so clear with that last sentence in your first paragraph. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariana Grande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Grande   Ariana Grande Empty

Back to top Go down

Ariana Grande
Page 1 of 1