Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audrey Belrose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:35 am

Audrey-please step up and address the final 2 with questions or comments regarding their game.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Sup bitches. So I just want to say that I don't want any bullshitting about you're responsible for every single blindside and that you could have made it here as a one-man army. If you try to take all this credit to cover up for a shitty social game, you're done.

Ekki, tell me about the structure and hierarchy of your alliance. I don't know jack shit about you other than you've won some immunities. How safe would you have been each round if you had never won?

Tony, I know more about you and I know you're a likable guy who's a challenge monster. But just challenges doesn't do it for me. Tell me about how you connected to each person socially.

Also just for fun, who do you think each person in the jury is?

Later!
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:01 pm

The structure was varied. Originally, Magic and I were close, but so were Magic and Sweet. I originally didn't trust Sweet, but sucked it up. Jeff and I were close, but Magic and Sweet were upset at him (my fault), so both for my own sake (3 person alliance vs. 2 person) and for Jeff's sake (so he wouldn't be voted off), I put him on Ainu after the Twenty-One game you, Bobby, and I played. I later regretted that and tried to work closer with him.

When Moses and Ariana entered, the dynamic changed and those little splits became more apparent. Both Sweet and I became closer with Moses, I think Magic originally liked Ariana the most (and went through a phase of distrusting Sweet). After the flip and Jeff voted out, I started talking to Ariana more, and entertained the idea of a final 3/possibly 2 depending on how the last challenge went (because I liked her, but she pissed off a lot of people - win/win). When Ariana/Moses flipped, it solidified Magic/Jeff/me (that became my ideal final 3), but we were a minority.

I was confident in the final 6 (truly meant what I said - I'd have been happy for any of them to win) but only up to that point (too many variables/sub-alliances) - but I was also starting to have doubts about Moses/Ariana. The first tribal of the merge, only original Ainu - not Gilyak - names were mentioned: it was between Catherine and Bobby, you were instantly dismissed if brought up. I posted in my confessional that seemed suspicious, and a theory that they were using us to vote out Ainu then flip back to original Gilyak, with us as a safety net. I told Sweet about my concern, but she dismissed it/said we needed to trust them. The next round, they flipped - as I anticipated - and Sweet was voted out.

At that point, I was not secure at all. The only allies I trusted were Magic and Jeff, and we were a minority - so I truly felt I needed to win immunity every time or I'd be gone.

In short... I was confident in the final 6 up to that point, but after that - or once Ariana/Moses flipped, as it happened - I was already aware it would be chaos and I wasn't confident at all.
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Also, didn't understand the last question. What do you mean who each person *is*?
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Audrey I don't think Ekki is from the game board so he isn't familiar with identities.
Back to top Go down
tonyt88

tonyt88

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 pm

To preface, I think what made the social game interesting for me was that I was never involved in a vote until the merge, and I think a lot of the social game evolves from having to address a tribal council, but, anyway, I digress...

Ariana: we definitely chatted it up when we together on the same tribe (naive me actually didn't realize you could communicate with someone on another tribe until much later - bizarro, I know). She and I consulted on a couple votes. She definitely shared that she protected you and me (which has been further confirmed by Ekki), so I was definitely indebted to her and Moses. However, once that key vote happened with you getting voted out, I think the line in the sand was officially drawn. And for me, I'm definitely not into pandering for a vote so once it became definitely us vs. them, we definitely communicated very little from that point on.

Audrey: we definitely talked plenty and were in sync for the majority of it. Voting you out was the toughest decision I made this whole competition. I was choosing against the two people I trusted the most (you and Bobby), and I realized at that point that in terms of my long term game, the best decision was the side I had chosen, and it sucked to have to pick sides like that.

FunBobby: had a strong pair going on. Funny enough, it sort of came out of nowhere. When there was a proposed moon/Jeff/Bobby/me alliance going on, I went with it and followed along hard. Sad to have seen Moon go, so I stuck it out with Bobby and Jeff only to figure out that Jeff wasn't about that life, so it was me and Bobby, and it ended up being a great pairing.

Jeff: Talked very little. Offered up an alliance. I tend to be to the point, and I was in. Again, once he had shown his intentions, it was clear not much was to be had. Definitely a cordial conversation.

Magic: A great relationship that developed so late in the game. Sad to have not spoken with her more earlier but our paths barely crossed until then. Lots of discussion and solid voting until the very end.

Moses: A very similar relationship that I had with Ariana. On his tribe early in the game. Touches of small talk here and there. Once it became clear near the end of the game where the line was drawn, definitely didn't chat very much.

Sweet: I don't think we ever spoke.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Thank you.

Ariana Grande wrote:
Audrey I don't think Ekki is from the game board so he isn't familiar with identities.

And see, this shows how well we knew each other Laughing You don't have to answer that then Ekki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audrey Belrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Belrose   Audrey Belrose Empty

Back to top Go down

Audrey Belrose
Page 1 of 1