Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Individual Immunity Challenge 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Individual Immunity Challenge 3 Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity Challenge 3   Individual Immunity Challenge 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:30 am

Individual Immunity Challenge 3 Survivor0507cjpg-1cff162a3ed84f5e_large

Come on in guys

First things first, I'll take back the immunity necklace from Ekki. Once again individual immunity is at stake.

Here's how the challenge will work. Survivor just finished up its 30th season. For this challenge, I need you to post a list of 10 Survivor winners in your confessional area. It can be any 10 you want. Similar to the previous challenge, you want to send names that nobody else sends. You will score 10 points each time another player sends in the same name as you. So if you send "Samoa - Natalie" and 3 other people also send it, you would score 30 points. I am also posting a list of 10 winners. If you send any of the names from that list, you'll score 25 points no matter how many other people send in the same name. The player with the fewest points scored will win immunity and guarantee a 1-in-7 chance to win this game. Losers-Tribal Council and one of you will be voted out of the game.

The trick to this challenge: do you just post my names for 25 automatic points or do you try to send names you think others might not send in the hopes of scoring fewer points? You also have no time limit to send, so you can use your social skills to figure out what names other people are sending and try to work together.

Here is my list. Send your list in similar fashion with the season name and the winner:

Survivor: Australia: Tina
Survivor: Marquesas: Vecepia
Survivor: Pearl Islands: Sandra
Survivor: Guatemala: Danni
Survivor: Cook Islands: Yul
Survivor: Gabon: Bob
Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains: Sandra
Survivor: South Pacific: Sophie
Survivor: Blood vs. Water: Tyson
Survivor: San Juan Del Sur: Natalie

I'll reveal the winner once I have received all 8 lists.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 3   Individual Immunity Challenge 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Good luck everyone! I am ready for results lol!
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 3   Individual Immunity Challenge 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:30 pm

I'll post results once I get everyone's answers.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 3   Individual Immunity Challenge 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Lol come on people <3
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 3   Individual Immunity Challenge 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:46 am

I have the results.

8th Jeff 250
6th (t) Ariana/Audrey 245
5th Moses 230
4th Bobby 225
3rd magic 215

That means either tony or Ekki will win their second individual immunity of the season. With a score of 160-200, Ekki wins his 2nd consecutive immunity. For the rest of you, one of you will be voted out of the game and become the 2nd member of the jury. Head back to your camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Individual Immunity Challenge 3   Individual Immunity Challenge 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity Challenge 3
Page 1 of 1