Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+5
switza
Moses
Ariana Grande
Audrey Belrose
FunBobby
9 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 Survivor-28-cagayan-preview-02-tribal-02

Welcome in tribe to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe. This should be an interesting vote indeed. But before the vote, a  few questions.

To everyone- what is your opinion of making the merge? Were you comfortable with where you were in your tribe, or are you happy to move to this stage of the game?

tony- Winning the first individual immunity is quite the feat and makes you safe tonight. But could 1 win immediately make you a target the first time you slip up on a challenge?

Old Ainu- You come into the merge with 4 against 2 tribes with 3 each. Do you fear that they might gang up on you, or do you feel more in the middle of two opposing tribes?

Ekki, magic, Catherine, Audrey and Sweet- Up to this point you've each had a position of power being able to pick tribes. Could you see yourselves as an early target on this big tribe?

There's still a few rewards from the auction still in play. Would someone who won something from the auction be a good target?

With all the tribe swapping, some of you have been on multiple tribe with multiple tribe mates. Do you feel that could put you in an advantageous position as some might see you as not in as strong an alliance? Or perhaps place you in the middle of multiple alliances?

It is safe to say that there are no inactive players remaining and everyone is here to win. What ultimately will be the deciding point on who to vote out?

Is there anyone aside from tony willing to admit they feel pretty safe tonight?

It is time to vote. Since tomorrow is Survivor finale, no challenge so I'll give until 8PM tomorrow night to post your vote in your confessional area.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:11 pm

To everyone- what is your opinion of making the merge? Were you comfortable with where you were in your tribe, or are you happy to move to this stage of the game?

I'm happy to make the merge. I'm happy to be in a big group. I liked everyone on my old tribe except Moondoggie since he excluded me all the time but karma bit him in his ass.

Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:12 pm

There's still a few rewards from the auction still in play. Would someone who won something from the auction be a good target?

With all the tribe swapping, some of you have been on multiple tribe with multiple tribe mates. Do you feel that could put you in an advantageous position as some might see you as not in as strong an alliance? Or perhaps place you in the middle of multiple alliances?

Maybe so?

It is safe to say that there are no inactive players remaining and everyone is here to win. What ultimately will be the deciding point on who to vote out?

I always vote based on what will get me further in the game

Hmm...I won't say I feel safe.
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:54 pm

The merge is a major milestone of every season.  Naturally I'm happy to have made it to this point of the game.  I was comfortable with my tribe, but I'm also excited to move on to this mandatory portion of the game.

Old Ainu- You come into the merge with 4 against 2 tribes with 3 each. Do you fear that they might gang up on you, or do you feel more in the middle of two opposing tribes?

I'm not sure if it is us 4 against the other 6, or if it is more complicated than that.  The vote tonight will be revealing, in that regard.  

At this point in the game there are dozens of reasons for anyone to be targeted over.  So, yes this could be a factor, but no more than any other reason that could be made to justify making someone a target.

The tribe swapping has been interesting because it has made the game complicated in the sense that it is difficult to keep track of who may have relationships with whom.  I am happy with the relationships that I've made with everyone that has been on a tribe with me.  

I love that everyone has been so active.  The pre-merge was very active and I assume the post-merge will be same way.  That's exciting.  As I said earlier, there are dozens of reasons that could be made to target someone.  At this point in the game I am happy to jump on almost any band-wagon just because I feel like everyone, including myself, is so vulnerable.

I'm a little envious of Tony's position.  The sole objective of this game is to avoid the vote and there is no better way to do that than to win immunity.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:28 pm

It feels like it took FOREVER to get here, but happy to have finally made it. On the other hand though I did feel comfortable in my tribe, and now I feel a little less with all these new people.

-I feel like they very well could gang up on us.

Ekki, magic, Catherine, Audrey and Sweet- Up to this point you've each had a position of power being able to pick tribes. Could you see yourselves as an early target on this big tribe?

-Sadly, yes.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Do we have a challenge tonight?
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Nevermind I just saw! Lol
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:28 pm

No Ariana
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Quote :

I would say both. I was comfortable on my tribe to have made the merge is a great accomplishment too and I'm glad to have done it. I just hope that I can get myself into a great spot like I have before.

Quote :
This one could go either way. On one hand, it could make them a target but on the other people might be a bit scared to vote for them.

Quote :
It could put someone like me in an interesting spot but I don't know because I think this vote will be close. Which way it will go I'm not as sure of.

Quote :

I'm voting out whoever is going to benefit my game the least.

Quote :
I won't sit here and lie. I'd be pretty surprised to go home. Yeah, it's the round after the merge but I'm a man who plays the odds and odds are that I will be staying tonight. Nine people are vulnerable and eight of those nine are going back to camp tonight and I'm betting I'll be one of those eight. Whether or not I'll be in a good spot is the question that will more likely be answered tonight.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm away from my computer. I'll have to post results in about an hour. Sorry for delay.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:19 pm

The suspense....
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:44 pm

I think the suspense is killing me. STRESS ISN'T GOOD FOR AN OLD MAN SWITZA!!!
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:47 pm

STRESS ISN'T GOOD FOR AN 8 YEAR OLD GIRL EITHER!!!
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm chilling on a longboard with my dog, but yeah... even I'm getting palpitations. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Switza trolling us<3
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Switza probably isn't going to post tribal tonight. :/
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:23 pm

SWITZY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Can someone spoil this tribal for me?

Who voted who and did anyone play any powers?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Winger

Jeff Winger

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:36 pm

This is so weird
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:43 pm

lol tho @ 8 or 9 people online this late at night waiting for tribal council.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Oh and we should have challenges this late. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Yeah. We're all pathetic whilst switzy is probably binging in a Survivor celebration.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:51 pm

why though? A blind man could see that
Spoiler:
was winning so this season sorta sucked in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:03 am

^Agreed.

Was pulling for
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:39 am

Extremely sorry everyone. I got home last night and my internet wasn't working neither was the network on my phone. I tried to figure out the issue to no avail. Hopefully it will be working tonight.

Now it is time to reveal the votes.

First things first. Back at the auction at the beginning of the game, Ekki won an item that now needs to be revealed. The note he received was:

Quote :
If you make the merge and the individual portion of the game, you will receive an automatic vote against you at every tribal council you attend until you are able to win an individual immunity.

Since Ekki did not win individual immunity, there will be 11 votes tonight.

Second, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

Now I can reveal the votes

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

Spoiler:

Eighth vote

Spoiler:

Ninth vote

Spoiler:

Tenth vote

Spoiler:

Eleventh vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:58 am

Good luck. Also please don't let the big Four control you. Thanks Switza.
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:09 am

Good job, Catherine. And cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Bye Catherine!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Bye Catherine, sorry to see you go. You were a tough bitch (in the best way!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1