Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilyak Tribal Council

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Gilyak Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Welcome in tribe. With only 4 of you, I'm sure this will be very exciting. Before we vote, a couple questions.

moondoggie - You came over from what seemed like a solid Ainu tribe. Do you think tonight could be an opportunity to vote you out to weaken that tribe? Or do you feel that you are a strong member of this tribe and former tribal bonds shouldn't matter?

Ariana - You were briefly at the challenge but then disappeared, leaving Moses unable to help the tribe. Do you feel somewhat responsible for the tribal loss tonight? Would that be enough of a reason to take you out?

magic - You won individual immunity from this vote at the previous reward challenge. Does it make it easier to vote when you know you can't go home, or is it just as tense?

Moses - You and magic have been together this whole time. Could you be seen as a too strong a couple? With magic being immune, do you feel vulnerable tonight?

For everyone - the auction saw a few rewards enter into the game; some known, some unknown. Does owning these rewards automatically make someone a target, or should they be used to your advantage?

This stage of the game is unique, because you want to keep the tribe strong for challenges, but you know that sometime in the near future this could become an individual game. How do you determine the best strategy for tonight's vote?

It is now time to vote. magic_girl is immune tonight and can't be voted out. One of the other 3 of you will be the 6th player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration. Post your vote in your confessional area. You have until 6PM Tuesday to vote.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Ariana - You were briefly at the challenge but then disappeared, leaving Moses unable to help the tribe. Do you feel somewhat responsible for the tribal loss tonight? Would that be enough of a reason to take you out?

Hell yes. I am a spazz as you all know from following me on Instagram and I completely started cooking me some Ramen and forgot I was supposed to be doing this challenge. Plus I was on my iPad and not my laptop so I just lost my train of thought about the challenge. This challenge loss was definitely my fault, and if my tribe wants to vote me out based on my spazziness I guess I understand.

magic - You won individual immunity from this vote at the previous reward challenge. Does it make it easier to vote when you know you can't go home, or is it just as tense?

Moses - You and magic have been together this whole time. Could you be seen as a too strong a couple? With magic being immune, do you feel vulnerable tonight?

I thought Moses had always been on my tribe-Not Magics. Maybe I'm wrong lol.

For everyone - the auction saw a few rewards enter into the game; some known, some unknown. Does owning these rewards automatically make someone a target, or should they be used to your advantage?

Everyone knows I forgot the challenge time and wasn't here for that either lol.

This stage of the game is unique, because you want to keep the tribe strong for challenges, but you know that sometime in the near future this could become an individual game. How do you determine the best strategy for tonight's vote?

I'd vote based on who I think would help me the most get further in the game.

It is now time to vote. magic_girl is immune tonight and can't be voted out. One of the other 3 of you will be the 6th player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration. Post your vote in your confessional area. You have until 6PM Tuesday to vote.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Ariana - you started on a tribe with Tyrion tony Illuminati and Aubrey
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm

yeah. Then Madea swapped me with Illuminati at the auction so I went back to Gilyak's camp. So I was with Gilyak until the 1st swap.
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:19 pm

You came over from what seemed like a solid Ainu tribe. Do you think tonight could be an opportunity to vote you out to weaken that tribe? Or do you feel that you are a strong member of this tribe and former tribal bonds shouldn't matter?
Well, bonds are made and broken all the time. The fact that i volunteered to leave the Ainu tribe should show that I don't have any die hard allegiance to that tribe or just comfortable with only them. I think voting me out right not will weaken this tribe, not Ainu, since i'm clearly not on Ainu. I showed up to the past two challenges and gave it everything and I hope people take this into consideration. I have more to offer this tribe if y'all choose to keep me.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:22 pm

I guess you're right Ariana.
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:24 pm

depends on what kind of reward it is. If it belongs to your group then that's always a plus.
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:08 am

It's just as tense because I don't want any of my tribe members to leave. It's unfortunate it's us going to tc - we almost had that challenge too but I guess that's the way it went and here we are now
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Gilyak Tribal Council Tcprevote2

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be the 7th player voted out of the game. If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

alright good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Bye Moondoggie.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Bye Moondoggie!
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Bye Moondoggie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilyak Tribal Council   Gilyak Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilyak Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1