Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moondoggie

moondoggie

Game notes Empty
PostSubject: Game notes   Game notes EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:12 pm

From Magic Girl:
Regarding your message, I'll say ainu are the bigger threat.

I've only ever spoken with those I've had as tribemates i.e old uilta and now here- and have no idea anything about ainu...but they seem weaker in numbers atm so if we merge we could be stronger?

From the remaining on uilta, ekki and sweet I feel I can trust(tho a few days ago sweet I was confused about why she went with ekki when she said she'd stick with me, then changed her mind....but moses told me he decided to stick with me so that was that, and then ariana too...ekki seems trustworthy) - ariana im unsure if she'd go with ainu...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

Game notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game notes   Game notes EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:18 pm

From Ekki:
Hey. Just wanted to let you know that Madea will be voted out. We ended up forcing a tie, trying to see where everyone stands and who was playing who. In the end, we weren't sure if Madea was bluffing about having an idol, or bluffing about NOT having an idol so she wouldn't have to play it yet (she said both). Regardless of everything else, if it's the latter, it would be too risky for us to keep Madea, in case we lost again.

I really am sorry, but it was the safest choice without knowing for sure if Madea did or didn't have an idol.

very clever plan. If Ekki and Magic, Moses, and Ariana are in the same alliance, I could see him recommending this plan to them to get rid of me, especially after i told moses i have the idol. However I would welcome that they execute this plan since i have the tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down

Game notes
Page 1 of 1