Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional # 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunBobby

FunBobby

Confessional # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional # 1   Confessional # 1 EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:00 am

*I've painted my first 3 targets in read Twisted Evil

I'm Fun Bobby... the rock-climbing virgin from Big Brother Canada 3.  I like to have a lot of fun.  I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I am smarter than I look, cause I'm not.

For you people reading Switza's episodes I am Scott-Leo from IMDB.  I've been an IMDB member for over 7 years.  My most active period was during 2009 and 2010.  Back then I'd say I played close to a dozen or so games including an LSquired game.  I don't remember how far I placed in my first Lsquired game but I know I didn't win so I am here to redeem myself.

This is the first game I've played in years.  I'm sure more than half the people playing this game wouldn't need to play as an alias for me to not have any idea who they are.

My strategy for the start of the game is to wait until we are broken into tribes before making any solid alliances.  I also want to keep as low of a profile as possible at the start of the game, so as to not have any reason at all to be targeted.  

For example, Ariana and Madea have been so annoying in the introduction thread that I would love to take them both out as soon as possible for that reason alone.  I realize that is an arbitary reason to target soemone, but that's how the game works.  Anyone can become a target for virtually any reason.  I don't want anyone to find a reason to get rid of me so hence the laying low.

The first and only person I've talked to is Moondoggie and that's because he reached out to me first.  I have no doubt that he has probably reached out to a large amount of the cast already.  I bet he thinks he's so sly using non-committal phrases like "hopefully we can work together" and "if we are on the same tribe we can watch each other's back".   He's another person I'd like to see go home sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Confessional # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional # 1   Confessional # 1 EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:21 am

If I'm not mistaken, you were runner up last time you played my game.
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

Confessional # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional # 1   Confessional # 1 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:09 am

Ok, so your game was the one I played as Frosti from Survivor China and the winner was someone playing as Clay Jordan from Survivor Thailand?  There was another mystery game I played where I was on the Jury and someone playing as Boston Rob was the winner.  I thought that was an Lsquired game too.  Maybe I played in two of your games?

Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Confessional # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional # 1   Confessional # 1 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:44 pm

I thought you were runner up in the Boston Rob one. Guess I was wrong on that.
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

Confessional # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional # 1   Confessional # 1 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Yeah, I was on the Jury for that one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional # 1   Confessional # 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional # 1
Page 1 of 1