Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nothing to say?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

You've had a key role in the game up to this point; what are your thoughts? How did you decide on picking your tribe? Were you glad to win immunity or would you rather add an active Madea and lose perhaps a less-active member?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:09 pm

I was tired at the end of the night by the time everything happened so I didn't write anything up, I will now.

It's been an interesting start so far, my strategy at the auction was to try to win something big like an idol but I kept holding back because I didn't want to spend 500 on a leaf or something stupid. I actually didn't want to win a captain's position because if they had an important role in the first challenge and I fucked it up, then I looked like an ineffective member already. One good thing about it was that I got two people that I really wanted on the same tribe as me in Ariana and Tyrion. I would have liked to have gotten moondoggie too because I talked to him about having a solid four with all of us, and magic_girl was one of the most active members so I would have liked her for an extra vote or for help in challenges. But having two easy votes if we lose in Tony and Moses leaves us with some comfort for a while, but hopefully we don't lose for at least a few rounds.

If we had lost immunity, then we could have just cut Moses for not even bothering to show up for hours and being the least active by far. But I told everyone to put down tribe anyway because this was probably the easiest one we'd be able to win for the rest of the game. On the other hand, getting Madea would have been a benefit because she's definitely proven she's playing harder than Moses or Tony. She would probably be an active participant in challenges. But she also almost cost me an ally before the tribes had even finished setting up when she tried to switch Ariana out. So she might already have something against me. It's definitely been an interesting start at least. We'll see if picking her up would have been better for us eventually.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:11 pm

I've been invited to a cross-tribal alliance with Madea, Tyrion, moondoggie and Bobby. I'm cool with it because I was already alligned with half of those people, and I don't really have anything against Bobby yet. Maybe Madea doesn't actually have anything against me then, but either way she'd probably be one of the first targets by anyone else because she's shown she's a lot louder than everyone else so far.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:56 pm

We killed it at second immunity, it's nice to see everyone gelling so well, I was worried at first about getting Tony and Moses. Of course one of them will still have to leave if we ever lose, but they're doing a better job than I thought they might from their post count the first night. I'm glad they actually care and want to help us win. On another note, fuck yeah at Jocelyn leaving first. Her avatar was hideous and stretched the whole page out, what an eyesore. Plus she sassed me, just ugh. Go away.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:50 pm

I'm still in contact with people from the other tribe like moondoggie, and he's going to get closer to Tyrion over here at Gilyak. I think I'm in a pretty good position so far, I need to remember to branch out and socialize with people on other sides so they don't think I've lost interest. I see under the Eliminated tag that Human left. No big loss.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:26 pm

So we have to pick someone for a reward and Tyrion's connection is shit, Moses isn't going to be around, and Ariana and Tony are nowhere to be found yet. I could just do it myself and I wouldn't take the blame as hard as if we lost an immunity, but I want to still look like a strong leader. I don't want to be the sole reason we lose any challenges. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:34 am

I fucking fall asleep and get our tribe dissolved, of course. This is why I didn't want to be in charge of this, I knew something like this would happen. I'm in a time zone ahead of everyone else, I'm not in Central and Eastern like everyone else. It was 1 am by the time I crashed. I feel like shit. Now I have to start over making bonds with these people and trying not to look too fake and desparate. Ironically the people I put up for sacrifice (Tony) is the only one that ended up crossing over with me so I have to stick together with them now. Bobby messaged me too though so maybe I can turn this around and actually have a majority again on this new group too.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:02 am

that went on a lot longer than I ever anticipated. You all were betting much more conservative than I expected. I thought once Ekki had a decent lead early, he'd bet bigger to try to eliminate someone.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:28 am

I didn't want to bet big and lose my tribe, I've never played 21 or blackjack.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm in a 5-strong majority with my new tribe, so this tribe dissolve didn't turn out as bad as it could have been. But I just lost Tyrion and I was hoping to get back together with him when we merged, at least Ariana's still in.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Funny how much can change in 4 days, I'm now in another new tribe and while I think we'd be fine if we lost once, I don't know what Catherine and Bobby would do if we lost twice. They may just cut me. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:36 pm

5 votes in and I haven't had to vote yet, it feels good.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Madea was the casualty this week and although I thought she would just be one of those annoying joke characters who was useless, she was actually a pretty decent strategist and a strong member of our original group. So I am sad to see her go even if she was a little batty. Magic and Lindsey and all of that side will have to pay for this.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Wow, fucking Moon is gone too and it's definitely looking like there's no way Ariana is as naive as she's trying to sound. She has to be in with them.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:02 am

Speaking of has to be in with them, it turns out she totally was, but we managed to get her over to our side! So I guess she's voting with us from now on, and we managed to take out the head of the dragon. Sweet being gone is a big win even if she was quiet and didn't seem to be doing anything, don't let that fool you, she was running some shit on the opposite line. And if we get out Ekki, magic and the like are basically defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Jeff is out now, and magic might be on our side now because the only one she really talked to was Sweet. She actually might be a good person to take far since both sides think she was a bit of a follower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nothing to say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing to say?   nothing to say? Empty

Back to top Go down

nothing to say?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lsquared Restoration :: Confessionals :: Audrey Belrose-
Jump to: