Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ainu Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+2
Human
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Ainu Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Ainu Tribal Council 1 101917_d22231b

Ainu tribe, welcome to Tribal Council. You need to each grab a torch to approach the flame. In this game, fire means life. As long as you have fire, you are alive in the game. Tonight one of you will be the first player voted out of the game. Before we get to the vote, a few questions.

Catherine-You won the captain's buff at the auction and were able to select the rest of your tribe. What was your criteria for picking your tribe?

Human-You made a bold move by selecting Individual during the challenge. Do you feel this could alienate you from the rest of your tribe?

Bobby and moondoggie-You both received secret items from the auction. With only 4 people to potentially vote out, do you feel a secret auction reward could be reason to target you?

Jocelyn-Human is immune and you're the only one on your tribe who didn't win a bid at the auction. Could your tribe see you as least active and feel the need to vote you out?

Everyone-Madea will be joining your tribe to replace whoever you vote out. Are you excited for her to join you?
This early in the game, how do you decide what player to vote out?

It is now time to vote. Post your vote in your confessional area. You have until 6PM Central tomorrow to vote.
Back to top Go down
Human

Human

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Human is not alienated. Love Human.
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:05 am

Bobby and moondoggie-You both received secret items from the auction. With only 4 people to potentially vote out, do you feel a secret auction reward could be reason to target you?

This early in the game any minor thing can make someone a target, so yes I would say both myself or Moondoggie most defintely could be targeted tonight for that reason alone.  

For what it is worth I am willing to share what my item from the auction was for anyone who wants to reach out and ask (its kind of neat but really not all that exciting).  

Everyone-Madea will be joining your tribe to replace whoever you vote out. Are you excited for her to join you?

I am excited.  Even though someone from this tribe is going home tonight our tribe is still going to have the same number of people as the other two tribes once Madea joins us, so that is a good thing in terms of our overall strength and numbers.

Basically just gut instinct and trust in the people I have formed bonds and alliances with.  There's nothing else to go other than that.[/color]
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:16 am

Bobby and moondoggie-You both received secret items from the auction. With only 4 people to potentially vote out, do you feel a secret auction reward could be reason to target you? No, this early in the game you don't know who can help you further in the game or not. So it's all about keeping the tribe strong, not taking out the threats yet. Also like Bobby I'm willing to share what it is, if someone was willing to asked.
Everyone-Madea will be joining your tribe to replace whoever you vote out. Are you excited for her to join you? yes she does bring some excitement to this game.
This early in the game, how do you decide what player to vote out?Like i said earlier, basically keeping the tribe song. But I know my next vote will be very easy if i'm still here. It will be for the person responsible for bringing us to tribal council tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn Wildenstein

Jocelyn Wildenstein

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:42 am

Jocelyn-Human is immune and you're the only one on your tribe who didn't win a bid at the auction. Could your tribe see you as least active and feel the need to vote you out?
Just because I didn't make one reward didn't mean I didn't compete in the immunity challenge, nor does it mean I am the least active. It doesn't necessarily mean I am the weakest link at all. Sure if I continue to miss challenges, that would be a problem, but you're talking about missing one thing. I still competed in immunity, selflessly I might add.

Don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:35 am

I'll also note that you cannot change your vote. Once you vote that is final.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:04 pm

I wanted to pick a strong team that would help us with immunity. I thought our team was good.

I'm happy Medea is coming here as we will still have five people here. So it is good but sucks that someone is leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn Wildenstein

Jocelyn Wildenstein

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Can we safely say I'm the vote?
Back to top Go down
Human

Human

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Yeah because your picture takes up half the page. Did you know avatars are supposed to be smaller
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn Wildenstein

Jocelyn Wildenstein

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Well you're next so whatever.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Ainu Tribal Council 1 Th?&id=JN.5h4l7B084Bu9lYqhS4HJvg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I'll collect the votes. The person who receives the most votes will be the first player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moondoggie

moondoggie

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Bye Jocelyn.
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn Wildenstein

Jocelyn Wildenstein

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Bye guys.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Bye Joceyln.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ainu Tribal Council 1   Ainu Tribal Council 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainu Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1