Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Moses Empty
PostSubject: Moses   Moses EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:36 am

Moses-please step up and address the final 2 with questions or comments regarding their game.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

Moses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moses   Moses EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Tony, why should I vote for you to win when you ignored me the day I was getting voted out when I sent you FOUR pm's. You had immunity so you don't have the excuse that Ekki does (he lied to me) because nothing bad was going to happen to you. You could have even been "lol bye bitchxoxo" and I would have respected it more because at least I would have gotten a response.

Ekki, why did you not vote Tony out at final 5?
Back to top Go down
tonyt88

tonyt88

Moses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moses   Moses EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:50 am

Tony, why should I vote for you to win when you ignored me the day I was getting voted out when I sent you FOUR pm's. You had immunity so you don't have the excuse that Ekki does (he lied to me) because nothing bad was going to happen to you. You could have even been "lol bye bitchxoxo" and I would have respected it more because at least I would have gotten a response.

Fair enough - I actually ending up ignoring everyone that night. I knew what the options were going to be if I won immunity. When it actually happened, I was actually on the fence on which way to go, so I decided to sleep on it. When I woke up, I had a busy day at work, and I didn't decide my vote until about an hour or two before voting was due.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Moses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moses   Moses EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:43 am

Switza I want episodes
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

Moses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moses   Moses EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:21 pm

I didn't vote for Tony because I had made a deal with him and Bobby. I backed out on the deal and voted out Bobby instead because I was paranoid and truly thought Bobby/Tony would vote for me. You and I discussed that - the plan being it would go a tie. Since both of them went through with the deal (and Magic and I didn't), and Tony was still in... it seemed not going through with what was left of it that round would just be needlessly callous. It wasn't that I had anything personal against you and Ariana (even when I definitively stopped trusting you two, I still personally liked both of you a lot), or that I liked Tony more... it was just that we had a deal (formed over a vote you and Ariana wouldn't go along with - or Ariana didn't and I assumed you wouldn't), I backed out, they didn't, and Tony was left with the fall-out from that (and, as it turned out, had never lied to me/gone against me) - and that was on me, so voting with him seemed like the right thing to do. Betraying that, when I was now 100% sure he wouldn't (and hadn't), wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moses   Moses Empty

Back to top Go down

Moses
Page 1 of 1