Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:52 am

Thanks for signing up and playing. I thought you did very well considering many people viewed you as a major threat from day 1.

How frustrating is it to be voted out this far into the game? Can you still be proud of making it this far, or is it disappointment the overwhelming feeling?

Even though you hadn't won immunities, why do you think you were a target over Ekki or tony?

You and Moses clearly were flipping between alliances during the early merge stage. How were you able to get people to still want to work with you?

Every tribal you seemed to think you'd be next to go. Was that just paranoia, or had you specifically heard that you were a target each time?

Looking at the fact that everyone was using aliases in the game, do you think playing as yourself could've benefited you in any way?

Only 4 remain. Who do you expect to be the final 2?

Who is most likely to be voted out next?
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:09 am

I'll answer this later today.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Subject: Exit Interview Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:52 am
Thanks for signing up and playing. I thought you did very well considering many people viewed you as a major threat from day 1.

How frustrating is it to be voted out this far into the game? Can you still be proud of making it this far, or is it disappointment the overwhelming feeling?

Pretty sad I worked really hard

Even though you hadn't won immunities, why do you think you were a target over Ekki or tony?

I played a strong strategic game.

You and Moses clearly were flipping between alliances during the early merge stage. How were you able to get people to still want to work with you?

I have really strong social skills so after every vote I kissed ass and made sure I was back in their good graces before I threw more knives.

Every tribal you seemed to think you'd be next to go. Was that just paranoia, or had you specifically heard that you were a target each time?

I had heard my name all the time lol

Looking at the fact that everyone was using aliases in the game, do you think playing as yourself could've benefited you in any way?

Maybe so...my friends could have found me to work with me but yet I don't think I would have enjoyed being a villain.

Only 4 remain. Who do you expect to be the final 2?

Ekki and someone.

Who is most likely to be voted out next?

Moses or Tony
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:02 pm

I vote Ekki to win LSquared Restoration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Empty

Back to top Go down