Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Thanks again for signing up and playing. From my limited POV, it seemed you were playing a really strong game and had put yourself in a pretty strong position. I'm guessing some people got worried about that.

How surprised are you that you were voted out?

You were always around and competing and socializing. Do you think you were viewed as too much of a social threat? Or do you think there were other reasons for being voted out?

Do you know which 4 voted you out?

After Catherine was voted out, did you think you, Bobby and tony were pretty much doomed? Or did you have faith in Ariana and Moses, original Gilyak with you, to flip on their alliance?

I've been asking everyone about aliases in this game. Since everyone was playing as an alias, do you think if you would've played so everyone knew who you were, it could've helped your game?

Did you tell anyone your identity or did anyone tell you theirs?

Who do you think has positioned themselves the best to make it to the finals?

Who would you predict will be the next person voted out?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

How surprised are you that you were voted out?

Pretty surprised actually, I figured that we wouldn't turn on each other yet until we had got out magic and Ekki. But I was obviously wrong there.

You were always around and competing and socializing. Do you think you were viewed as too much of a social threat? Or do you think there were other reasons for being voted out?

I think that was it, that and I accidentally outed that I wanted Ekki next. I mean, it was probably already obvious, but then seeing it might have made them scared too.

Do you know which 4 voted you out?

I don't actually know, but someone that was on my side obviously did. I'd love to know who and why now.

After Catherine was voted out, did you think you, Bobby and tony were pretty much doomed? Or did you have faith in Ariana and Moses, original Gilyak with you, to flip on their alliance?

I 100% had faith that I could get at minimum Ariana to flip and that she could bring along Moses, and it looked like we had. But I feel like they might have been the ones who helped vote me out so I don't know how well that worked after all. I knew my connection with Ariana first day could come back around to be a big help to us, and she had already been told by people straight to her face that they thought she was a follower on the other side of the numbers. It only made sense for her to go back to me.

I've been asking everyone about aliases in this game. Since everyone was playing as an alias, do you think if you would've played so everyone knew who you were, it could've helped your game?

Maybe, but I'm a fantasy-loving English major, I like throwing myself in new worlds and being someone else for a while. This time it was a hard-drinking redhead.

Did you tell anyone your identity or did anyone tell you theirs?

No, and no, and I liked it that way. I can't wait to find out who I worked with, that's my favorite part of mysteries.

Who do you think has positioned themselves the best to make it to the finals?

Magic might make it as a goat, and if Ekki can convince people to keep him when he doesn't win immunity, he'll be in a great spot.

Who would you predict will be the next person voted out?

Bobby or Ariana, and I'll be so sad.
Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1