Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3

Go down 
+4
Audrey Belrose
Ariana Grande
Jeff Winger
switza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:28 am

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 Th?id=JN.4t5jYqXK5qyQs8FNngwOmA&pid=15

Welcome in Kita Ezo. We also welcome in our jury, Sweet_Solitude voted out at the previous Tribal Council. The jury is only here to observe the activity, not to interact with the players. Tonight once again you'll be voting someone out of the game.

Last time, there was talk of the people at the "bottom" of the 6 person old Gilyak-Uilta alliance needing to make a move. Is that what we saw last time? With a 5-3 advantage, is that alliance still in tact? Or is this game now wide open?

Bobby-You were quite vocal at the previous Tribal, calling out the ones on the bottom of the alliance. You received several votes as well last time. Do you think that you're definitely the target again of the other alliance?

tony-You were right there in the immunity challenge, finishing right behind Ekki. You've got to be worried that you could be going home tonight, right?

Ekki-Obviously winning immunities is important. But do you think winning too many early individual immunities could be a bad thing, if you end up standing out as an obvious target?

Jeff-Ekki is immune. With Sweet gone, you're now the last standing old Uilta. Does that worry you, or at this point do you think the old tribal lines mean nothing?

The one thing you hope for as a host is a strong, active cast. That is definitely what we have this season. Does it make the game easier since you know you can rely on everyone to be here and help out, or is it harder because everyone is here trying so hard?

There is obviously an amount of trust necessary at all times in these games. If someone breaks that trust, perhaps by blindsiding someone from your alliance, how hard is it to allow that person back into a place where you have to trust them again? Can you say "I understand why you did that, now let's get back on the same page" and trust that player?

Audrey and magic- You both seem to be very social and getting along well with everyone. Players like that typically do well when facing a jury. Do you think that you could be seen as threats at this point, or is it too early in the game to be thinking about that sort of end game strategy?

Aside from taking out a threat, which is always the case, what is the prevailing thought about the vote tonight? Try making moves that could win favor with a potential jury, or just stick to a solid plan and keep trust with your alliance?

It is now time to vote. You have until 5PM Central Tuesday to post your vote in your confessional area.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Winger

Jeff Winger

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:58 am

Jeff-Ekki is immune. With Sweet gone, you're now the last standing old Uilta. Does that worry you, or at this point do you think the old tribal lines mean nothing?

I'm always worried when the game gets closer and closer to the end. I have been loyal to the people I have given my word to, I can be used to better someone's game If need be. You just got you put your faith in the people you trust and hope they don't decide to screw you over.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:56 pm

Last time, there was talk of the people at the "bottom" of the 6 person old Gilyak-Uilta alliance needing to make a move. Is that what we saw last time? With a 5-3 advantage, is that alliance still in tact? Or is this game now wide open?

Anyone can take this game

The one thing you hope for as a host is a strong, active cast. That is definitely what we have this season. Does it make the game easier since you know you can rely on everyone to be here and help out, or is it harder because everyone is here trying so hard?

Hmm I haven't thought about that. I'm glad we don't have inactives because they are annoying to wait on.

There is obviously an amount of trust necessary at all times in these games. If someone breaks that trust, perhaps by blindsiding someone from your alliance, how hard is it to allow that person back into a place where you have to trust them again? Can you say "I understand why you did that, now let's get back on the same page" and trust that player?

Lol you should not trust anyone

Aside from taking out a threat, which is always the case, what is the prevailing thought about the vote tonight? Try making moves that could win favor with a potential jury, or just stick to a solid plan and keep trust with your alliance?

We shall see.

It is now time to vote. You have until 5PM Central Tuesday to post your vote in your confessional area.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Audrey and magic- You both seem to be very social and getting along well with everyone. Players like that typically do well when facing a jury. Do you think that you could be seen as threats at this point, or is it too early in the game to be thinking about that sort of end game strategy?

I could be, but I think if you don't have a group of people you get along with as more as than just gamebotting, then you don't really understand why people win these things. You can't just blitz forward and win your way to the end and expect people to hand it to you if you never talked.
Back to top Go down
tonyt88

tonyt88

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:45 pm

tony-You were right there in the immunity challenge, finishing right behind Ekki. You've got to be worried that you could be going home tonight, right?

It was a tricky challenge. Yes, there's some strategy and communication going on behind the scenes, but it really came down to whether or not you picked right aka lucky.

It definitely makes it more exciting. It was tough early in the game with a few relatively inactive players, but now that everyone remaining is definitely present, the game becomes more complicated and interesting with more moving parts.
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Is that what we saw last time? With a 5-3 advantage, is that alliance still in tact? Or is this game now wide open?

I think the game is wide open. Everyone here knows how to play the game. That makes what makes this game so exciting, but also terrifying. It's fun, though.

Bobby-You were quite vocal at the previous Tribal, calling out the ones on the bottom of the alliance. You received several votes as well last time. Do you think that you're definitely the target again of the other alliance?

I don't know if its because I'm overly paranoid, or if I'm just cautious, but I always feel like I could be targeted.

It makes the game more difficult, but in the best way possible. I'm going to take pride in whatever place I finish in, whether its 8th or 1st, because I know I was playing with a strong group.

Stick to a solid plan and keep trust with your alliance
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Remember: You have until 5PM Central Tuesday to post your vote in your confessional area.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 Normal_Ep2501_2882

I'll collect the votes. If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler:

The person who receives the most votes will be the 9th player voted out of the game.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

Spoiler:

Eighth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Bye Jeff
Back to top Go down
Jeff Winger

Jeff Winger

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Good luck guys, play hard.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Belrose

Audrey Belrose

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Bye Jeff! #sixseasonsandamovie
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Godspeed, Broseph.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Is there a challenge tonight? I can't under spoilers
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Yes Moses, it starts in 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3   Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kita Ezo Tribal Council 3
Page 1 of 1