Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunBobby

FunBobby

Confessional #8 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #8   Confessional #8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Audrey, Catherine, Tony and myself (the remaining Ainu's) have decided to stick together.  They have all said they will vote together, and we have decided to target Ekki at the next vote.  Hopefully they are all telling the truth.

Catherine and I strengthened the alliance that we've had since the beginning of this game by making a final two agreement for the first time.  Hopefully she's being honest with me.  She has proven to be trustworthy so far so I am willing to honour this agreement, and so far she seems willing to do the same.

I feel uneasy about this upcoming vote.  Even if all 4 of the Ainu members vote together, there are 10 votes in total.  4 outta 10 is not majority, and won't cut it.  

I reached out to Moses to see if there is any chance that he would vote with us.  I am still waiting to hear from him.  

Unless something changes tonight that makes me feel more comfortable about this upcoming vote then I am probably going to play it safe and play my hidden immunity idol at the next Tribal Council.  It won't help me much if we are out-voted 6-4 (or worse) but at least it will buy me another round and I can try to work some other angles later on.
Back to top Go down
FunBobby

FunBobby

Confessional #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #8   Confessional #8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Update - Moses got back to me and said he wasn't sure how he is voting tonight. That sucks and doesn't bode well for our alliance.

He did say he would be willing to have a "one-round" agreement, where we each commit to not target each other and potentially try to work together later on.

I was hoping for something more committal than that but, as I told him, I at least appreciate his honestly.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #8
Page 1 of 1