Lsquared Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:22 pm

So illuminatti is out.

I hope our tribe stay strong.

I see a reward challenge, I hope I do well
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:49 pm

And my tribe, of course
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:34 pm

so I'm now team gilyak!

I wish I could still be with all of my uilta tribe...let's hope some come on my new tribe
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:09 am

ok, im disappointed that sweet didn't keep our pact of keeping our 'girl duo' when she even pmed me last night to say:
"yes of course I will be in that duo no matter what."

hmm....I hope Ariana and Moses stay loyal
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:14 pm

is immunity just for the next challenge? can't we keep if we win?

it would be cool if we kept immunity through the tribe stages, as team captains. That could be our real surprise reward! huzzah! :O
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

you'll be immune at the first tribal you attend with this tribe only. If there is another tribe swap or merge, you would lose that (even if you never attended tribal).

Basically it is to keep 3 rival players from joining your tribe, throwing the challenge and voting you off.
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:44 pm

I get it, thanks...Hoping the tribe now does good.

But I'm convinced we may be one of the weaker tribes right now - seeing as though Ariana seems to flake mid challenges and Moses may or may not even show up on certain days. I've not been following moondoggie's game too much but hopefully we might get lucky and win immunity this time round...HOPIN'... AND PRAYIN'...AND WISHIN' Wink

I hoped me and ekki wouldn't have got split cos he's the one I could really, completely trust here Sad
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:23 pm

moondoggie did good for us tonight

i'm hoping he's decent enough to trust here tho...moses too - we're getting on...ariana i'm not too sure about now cos she doesn't even show up so it would be unfair for any of us others to go b4 here tbh

also next challenge am I still immune?
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:52 pm

if you lose and go to TC, you'd still be immune,as long as you're a part of your current tribe.
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:23 am

ah thanks

good game tonight btw.
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:40 pm

are you asharifa from imdb?

also i'm curious if you could give out what usernames from imdb each member is?
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:48 pm

is there a challenge today btw? do we need to be online tonight?

what are the days again, and times?
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:24 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:06 pm

looks like we lost, disappointed we have to go to tc tonight...moses, ariana and I have a plan. We'll see how it pans out.
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Ok, so how things have gone...sorry for the delay

Anyway, so last tc we voted out moondoggie and yesterday he's pmed me asking why. Moses and I agreed not to tell him the fact that ekki showed us his screencap of pming madea in case it could get back to the old ainu and implicate us some way. I just said it was cos we wanted to stick with our uilta alliance; moondoggie said he respected that move and it was a good move to get us the numbers for merge.

I'm happy that we all finally reached merge. I noticed that we are down to 4 original uilta and 4 original gilyak...with bobby and catherine seeming more loyal to 2 of the gilyak, forming a solid 4; but I'm hoping the orginal gilyak aren't as solid as us original uilta and ariana and moses have truly allied with us. Being with Ariana and Moses I've felt a stronger bond and I hope that is genuine - both reassured me in pm that us forming a stronghold of 6 is how we are going to play it
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:47 pm

ok, so apparently ekki seems pissed at me that I didnt tell moondoggie about the screencap.

Ekki and I discussed last night how moses told me not to as it could somehow be a problem
for us in the longrun...I said i'd go along with moses because right now we need to trust him and ariana(and if it got back to them i didnt go along with what they said, it could show a betrayal and we need the numbers with them)...ekki still thinks they r ainu/gilyak and that the reason I did it was to save myself in the game...wrong! I was genuinely thinking i didnt wanna divide our strong 6 but now ekki seems to have slightly turned on me, acting bitter I chose moses over him and now because of my 'wrong move' it could cost him.

I should note after ekki and i had differing opinions over moses and ariana, EKKI concluded I shouldnt tell moon then! I wish he were more blunt in telling me to do it then rather than make me assume he was fine...theres only so much that can be picked up in text!  i was adament to too tbh...ugh im annoyed right now if im thought of as two faced. ekki and i came into the game together- and i was 100% gonna stick to that...just a shame he thinks ive flipped somehow, ugh

i guess we'll see tonight who's wrong and who's right.

Last edited by magic_girl on Wed May 20, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:04 pm

anyway i just pmed moses this:
"btw moondoggie doesn't appear to be msging the others from his pms to me, so I think I'd rather be honest with him about our reasoning, plus we told ekki we would and it seems only right. Moondoggie seemed like a nice guy tbh and did wish us good luck - id want someone to tell me exactly what went down tbh"

I'm curious what moses says to that....ekki is still sure moses and ariana he cant really trust
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:52 pm

a few have told me theyve played before, and i'm wary now to let on this is my first game and that before the game now I've not even seen an episode! best to stay quiet i think in case they might use that reasoning to vote me off next...or I could be out tonight, who knows?

Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:24 am

Ha, I knew it! Ekki Mukk should probably eat his words right now!!!

I know at this stage we need to have Ariana and Moses on side; he doesn't get that and thinks I'm more naive and less smart than he gives me credit for.

If he does think they could flip, I doubt they'd do it this early anyway
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:00 pm

The challenge went the way I hoped. When I saw I was tied in the lead, I missed a round hoping ekki would catch up...and indeed he did - I wanted him to get his 'reward' wiped

I know it was a risky move, and I could still potentially be voted off - but I trust the 6 strong we have right now and hope we make it come the next rounds together
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Funbobby pmed me trying to reachout yesterday before the challenge. This is the first time we've conversed. He wanted to see where my true alliance was at and if I wanted to switch on his alliance with Tony and Audrey. Fair play to him for trying but I just told him vaguely he has a fair chance in the game still and shouldn't be so worried as he's a strong player that could win immunity anyway. When people reach out like that it makes the game much tougher for me. On one hand you don't wanna be cold, because it plays on your conscience and on the flip this person could make the potential jury deciding your fate; and on the other hand you don't wanna give false hope cos that's too dishonest- and they might manipulate the situation and feed the corrupt interpretation to your true allies which in turn makes them doubt you! Ahhh...You have to look at all angles in this game!

I just pmed on our 'secret' board letting the others know about the pm, and asking if others he had tried to msg too, regarding the same issue. It seems only Jeff got a similar pm. I guess we seem like the swing votes, perhaps....
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:40 am

Well tonight's tc I kinda saw coming - but thought it could easily have been me instead of sweet.

Ariana is reassuring both ekki and i that she only did it strategically cos she thought she was at the bottom of our alliance, but that she'd still stick with us. She is very canny so I'll just play along for now...I get a sense she just said it cos she feels ekki could win the immunity next time and she doesnt wanna slight him in any way...I could still be her next target so im curious how she votes! She pmed she really wants bobby or tony out next! ha, we'll see if she actually votes that way come then!

Last edited by magic_girl on Sun May 24, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:19 am

ok so it seems moses and ariana are a duo that can't be trusted. I'm under the impression with audrey they wanna be the final 3(it's 3, right?)

I think talking about alliances so early i.e. us original uiltas, put us at risk. I was more non chalant about it. The original gilyak were more savvy in not being too vocal about it.
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:24 pm

so ariana is telling me she wants jeff out now, but I sense she could blindside me this time and I could be the next out!
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:54 am

I sense bobby, Jeff and Ariana...along with Moses too could be strong allies...audrey and tony they're keeping as the untouchables for now and ekki and I they do wanna get rid of now - so really this tc ekki is safe and it's looking like I'm out Surprised
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Ok, so last night I heard from ekki that tony, audrey and bobby decided to vote me out(bobby told him, they were just talking)...I conferred with ekki whether I should go all out on my original plan to tell both tony and bobby about how audrey, ariana and moses are trying to make final 3 and vote everyone else off(I relayed how moon told me this was the case, that tony had told him this too before)....anyway I think I made a convincing case and it seems now that bobby, tony, ekki and I will vote audrey out to thwart that plan!

Those 3, ESPECIALLY Ariana have been manipulating us all way to much, and I'm convinced this tc she was gonna blindside me and leave only ekki left from old uilta...I know it's a risk, and if this backfires on me(i.e. the others aren't really voting audrey then i'm defs gone next time, if not now)
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Ariana needs a "shock" that some people in the game aren't really as passive and naive as she thinks they are. I was just playing along cos I know if she knew I was on to her game, I'd be out way earlier Wink

Also last night I made a fake post saying "I'm voting out jeff" and msged that to bobby and ariana. They both believed this was the case and told me they were convinced I was the one that voted bobby and they were glad they knew for sure that I didn't! Ha, I know, it was sneaky of me, but it was the only way I could have them on side...now I do feel bad about really voting for bobby, but I wasn't going to vote off jeff. ekki and i made a pledge to vote together on bobby. I've been loyal throughout to my tribe so I wasn't gonna sell out now. I'll keep playing this game with as much integrity as I can!-)

My sneakiness made ariana and bobby doubt they could trust their former alliance i.e audrey and tony, cos in their mind now, one voted bobby instead of the agreed jeff, so that definitely put a spanner in the works Very Happy

If I'm still left, I'm gonna suggest to bobby, ekki and tony if I should ask you for a secret board, so it builds more of a bond with us...Everyone else has been on multiple secret boards, bar me, I think...so it's about time I was more involved with some too!

Last edited by magic_girl on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:03 am

Ariana bluffed ekki and I last time believing bobby and tony would vote either of us off so we voted bobby out, and not the agreed ariana. Regrettably it seems we were wrong
and bobby and tony voted Ariana out...yet she stayed COs of our voting for the wrong person.

Anyway, didn't expect to win immunity, but its great to! Last tc when bobby was voted out i pmed tony about the sit. and told him I was duped and he just said it was cool and next time we'd vote her out....so tonight ill be finally, and hopefully, getting her out

Both Moses and Ariana pmed me to say to vote out tony, but i posted on the secret board im on with tony and ekki that that wont be the case.  Hopefully tony stays on board and doesnt vote off ekki, conspiring with Moses and Ariana!
Back to top Go down
magic_girl

magic_girl

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:03 pm

ekki and tony are a good final 2. I'm glad it's no one too sneaky and a pair that genuinely seem to be ok with me - phew!

So at the Jury House I see I'm probably public enemy number one there ...and ironically I was voted friendliest - lolwut?! I feel like I wanna reply and clear up some things with the others but in doing so it could 'out' some of Ekki's gameplan. Hmm.... I think for now I'll just play the 'naive dumb card' but it does bug me! BLAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1