Lsquared Restoration

The official game forum for the 11th season of Lsquared.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Uilta Tribal Council 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Uilta Tribal Council 2   Sun May 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Welcome in once again Uilta tribe. Unfortunately you're right back with me here to vote out the 4th player from the game. A few questions.

Last time, you voted out a fairly active member and now you lost a challenge in part due to a couple not competing. Do you regret the decision from last Tribal?

Sweet and magic- You two competed quite well given the circumstances at the challenge, do you feel fairly safe tonight?

Illuminati- You haven't been seen lately. Do you feel that you're going to be a target tonight?

Ariana and Moses - Considering Tyrion was last out, and you're seemingly down 4-2 original Uilta vs Gilyak, how safe can you feel tonight?

For everyone - is it too early to start thinking about further in the game, or do you need to solely focus on the Tribe stage and getting back to your winning ways from before the tribe switches?

It is now time to vote. Post your vote in your confessional area. You have until 7PM central to vote, but I probably won't get results posted until 9 or so. Again, no challenge tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council 2   Sun May 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Ariana and Moses - Considering Tyrion was last out, and you're seemingly down 4-2 original Uilta vs Gilyak, how safe can you feel tonight?

Well I mean I've talked to the people on this tribe more than the people on Gilyak. I don't think that has anything to do with it. We all seem to agree that an inactive doesn't deserve to be in the game and I think that's what we are going to do. I don't consider myself Gilyak. I'm Uilta.

For everyone - is it too early to start thinking about further in the game, or do you need to solely focus on the Tribe stage and getting back to your winning ways from before the tribe switches?

We will win the next challenge

It is now time to vote. Post your vote in your confessional area. You have until 7PM central to vote, but I probably won't get results posted until 9 or so. Again, no challenge tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council 2   Sun May 10, 2015 9:59 pm

I feel like this one is unfair because it was a surprise challenge completely unannounced, on a night we were told there shouldn't usually be challenges!!! Evil or Very Mad

Regardless, I think there's one person no one expected more than a 50/50 shot of being here even if it was announced a week ago, so...  Just sayin'.

I also think we all feel kind of bad about voting off Tyrion (especially since he supposedly showed up to tell us to fuck off/could've played in the challenge), and probably need to redeem ourselves, as long as we need to vote someone out.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council 2   Mon May 11, 2015 7:26 pm

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be the 4th player voted out of Lsquared: Restoration.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Last edited by switza on Mon May 11, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ekki Mukk

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council 2   Mon May 11, 2015 8:39 pm

4 votes?
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council 2   Mon May 11, 2015 8:56 pm

That was all that was needed to be shown for elimination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uilta Tribal Council 2   

Back to top Go down

Uilta Tribal Council 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1